The City of Madison Heights’s Official Web Site, www.madison-heights.org, which originally launched in July 1998, exists to offer residents, citizens, businesses, visitors and other municipal clients access to city services and information 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year.
Our mission includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing access to as much information about the Michigan Municipal Corporation as allowed by law;
- Promoting public awareness and participation in government planning, decision-making and policy development;
- Providing interactive online government services;
- Offering external web site links as a public service that can benefit citizens and other site visitors by promoting and protecting the public heath, safety and welfare;
- Providing online information about local nonprofit institutions, organizations or associations whose purpose is to provide the public with access to the arts, humanities, local culture, neighborhoods or education or whose primary mission is to provide employment, health and other human services to Madison Heights residents;
- Without providing endorsements, offering links to Madison Heights-based business or non-profit association web sites and other web guides that provide an index of Madison Heights businesses, non-profit, or private organizations that have established a partnership with the City of Madison Heights government to help it meet its strategic goals;
- Promoting the web site through various media and Internet search engines to inform residents, citizens, businesses, visitors and other municipal clients about our Web Site so they can take advantage of the information and services contained within the site.