Federally Funded Lunch Program
For information on mobile meals for home bound recipients call Western Oakland Meals on Wheels at 248-223-9160.
Library Home Bound Service
Madison Heights Public Library Home Bound Service is available to deliver and to pick up library materials for qualified home-bound residents.
To be eligible for this service, a resident must:
- Live in a private residence or apartment in the City of Madison Heights. The library is unable to extend service to residents in nursing homes, hospitals, or assisted living facilities at this time.
- Be confined to their home due to illness, disability or mobility limitations (permanent or extended).
- Surrender any library card currently held.
- Complete and return a Home Bound Service application.
- Complete an application for a library card with the Community Services Librarian, which will be retained at the library.
Call 248-837-2849 for more information.
Helping Our Seniors Stay Warm
View resources that offer assistance to vulnerable Michigan families that are facing extreme hardship or emergencies threatening their health and safety, such as utility shutoff.