COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Information
Appointments to receive the coronavirus vaccine are being coordinated by the Oakland County Health Division. Appointments are available based on the vaccine supply the County receives from the State of Michigan. The supply will continually increase in the weeks and months ahead until everyone is able to receive a vaccine. Vaccines may not be recommended for children.
The Oakland County Health Division (OCHD) is following Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for prioritization of distribution of COVID-19 vaccines to individuals.
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Information
To register for text and/or email updates on COVID-19 vaccine appointment information:
- To receive the Oakland County COVID-19 Vaccination Newsletter, register your email address at www.oaklandcountyvaccine.com or text OAKGOV COVID to 468311.
- The Oakland County Health & Human Services Resource hotline number is 1-800-848-5533.
- Oakland County explains how vaccine distribution works and provides a list of where vaccines are available in Oakland County at oaklandcountyvaccine.com/distribution/
- To register for a vaccine at Ford Field, you can go online at clinic.meijer.com/register/CL2021, or text EndCOVID to 75049. You can also call the COVID-19 hotline at 888-535-6136 (press 1).Residents who don’t have access to the internet or need assistance can use the MDHHS COVID-19 Hotline to register. Call Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday or Sunday from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. The call center is expected to have long wait times.
The vaccine will be offered at no cost and insurance is not required. Free parking will be available at the vaccination site.
- Visit the Oakland County Vaccine Hub at:
- Vaccine updates from the State of Michigan are available at: Coronavirus - COVID-19 Vaccine
- The State of Michigan Coronavirus Dashboard offers the latest information on the number of vaccines shipped, the number of vaccines distributed and more. Coronavirus - COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard
If You Have An Appointment
- Bring a driver's license or photo identification with current address. Work or student identification may also be required at your appointment.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt or shirt with a sleeve that can be rolled to the top of your arm.
It is important that you get your information about COVID-19 from a reputable sources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- or call the COVID-19 Hotline: (888)535-6136 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week
- Oakland County Health Division
- Recommendation to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19 (PDF)
- Oakland County Dashboard- with data by Zip Code
- Text OAKGOV to 28748 to subscribe to COVID-19 Updates
Resources for Residents
- City Council meetings continue as scheduled, but are currently held virtually. Please visit our Facebook Page or our homepage for the Zoom link for the next City Council meeting.
- If you need immediate assistance or in the case of an emergency call 911 Both Departments are responding to calls.
- Call Non-emergency at (248)585-2100
- The health and safety of our residents and businesses are important to us, and we want you to know that your water will not be shut off for non-payment.
- We are asking those who typically pay with check, cash, or come into the office to make a payment, to consider non-cash alternative ways to pay.
- To set up a one-time online bill payment or sign-up for auto-pay, by visiting the city’s online payment portal.
- Use the 24/7 pay by phone: 855-725-0895
- Mail payments to: 300 W 13 Mile Road, Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Use the 24-hour Drop Box (no cash), located on the north side of City Hall
- Requests for all Birth Certificate and Death Certificate Requests, Business Licenses, & Animal Licenses can still be mailed in, email (Clerks@Madison-Heights.org) or dropped in our drop box outside City Hall on the north side of the building.
- Click here to get any applications from the Clerk's office, or call (248)583-0826
- The CED will be accepting permit applications online at www.bsaonline.com. Applications may also be dropped in the 24-hour drop box located on the North side of City Hall.
- Click here to get any applications from the Community and Economic Development office, or call (248)583-0831
- The Department of Public Service Building is Open to the Public
- Open by Appointment ONLY. Please call (248)545-3464 for more information.
- We will begin by offering services at our front desk, computer and exercise equipment use in our building and some small exercise classes. Services will be offered during limited days and hours, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, in half hour increments. Customers will need to call ahead to schedule a day and time to perform business inside the building.
- The 43rd District Court will continue to be closed until further notice.
- Call (248)583-1800 for more information