How do I report an animal problem?
The Madison Heights Animal Control Officer (ACO) is always willing to assist you with animal problems you may have. Please be aware though, we are merely a resource. Although most animal complaints can be handled through us, many times your best bet is a private exterminator (i.e. bees and rodents).

To report non-emergency animal complaints, call the police desk at 248-585-2100. Animal bites should be reported immediately. To leave a message for the ACO (i.e. lost dog/cat) please call 248-837-2784. For more information visit our Animal Control Division page.

Show All Answers

1. How long do I have to make an accident report?
2. When can I have my fingerprints taken for employment purposes?
3. When can I retrieve my property from the Madison Heights Police Department?
4. Can I get special attention in my neighborhood?
5. How can I find out the status of my case?
6. How do I get a personal protection order?
7. How Do I Register my Alarm System
8. How can I better protect my home and property?
9. How do I report an animal problem?
10. When should I call 911?
11. I received a traffic ticket, now what do I do?
12. My car was impounded. How do I get it back?
13. How can I get a copy of a police report or accident report?