Progress Forward Madison Heights
The purpose of Progress Forward is to solely oversee the implementation of community outreach activities in accordance with the Agreements for Community Outreach Fulfillment with approved Marihuana Facilities.
Progress Forward will operate the Community Investment Fund with grants up to $5,000 in conformity with the City of Madison Heights Strategic Plan.
All proposals must demonstrate the grantee will conduct programs that increase the quality of life in Madison Heights and directly benefit Madison Heights residents and /or businesses.
Organizations must provide proof of tax exempt status or relation to the municipality.
Grant Recipient Obligations
Grantees must submit proof of performance. Funds must be used for proposed program, otherwise the grant funds must be returned to Progress Forward.
Any changes to the approved program and/or budget after the grant has been made must be approved by Progress Forward.
Grant monies may not be used to cover expenses incurred prior to the award date of the grant or for administration cost or salaries.
The recipient gives Progress Forward the right to use the organization’s name, program, description and related images in standard media outlets such as prints, internet, television, POS materials and other collateral support pieces.
This is a reimbursement grant for approved expenditures.
Application Packet Must Contain:
1. Completed Grant Application.
2. Responses to above questions.
3. Proof of tax exempt status or proof of relation to the municipality.
Only one application per organization or City Department per fiscal year.
Describe your Organization
Please address the following items in order, on no more than four typed pages:
1. Describe your organization’s history and major accomplishments, including the short and long-term goals of your program.
2. Describe the purpose for which you seek funding. What dollar amount are you requesting?
3. Who is your constituency? Include detailed information about the area of the city your program serves.
4. Explain how your program will enhance the quality of life specifically in Madison Heights.
5. List the key people involved in the delivery of the program including responsibilities and qualifications.
6. Provide a detailed plan and budget for the use of the funds.
Fill out the Full Application by Clicking Here or Scan Below!
Initial grant year is fiscal year 2022 (July 2021-June 2022)
During this initial grant year, grant applications with be accepted and reviewed quarterly.
Maximum grant award $5,000 per request